- Delve into Austrian history as you explore one of the world-renowned treasure chambers
- Located in the oldest part of the Vienna Hofburg Palace, the Swiss Wing is a sight to behold
- Set eyes on the Austrian Imperial Crown, one of the world’s most beautiful and famous crowns
- Uncover jewels and diamonds, some part of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth
- Gasp at the world’s largest cut diamond and the world’s largest emerald, tucked away safely in this wing
- You’ll also see treasures of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well as the 15th century Burgundy and the collections of the Cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II)
- Daily except Tues: 9am - 5:30pm
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.